What we offer:
We are a group of students who offer events and Q&A sessions for international students. Weekly on Mondays at 6pm we have a helpdesk where you can ask us any questions about your stay in Tübingen and register for our events; everyone is welcome to come and talk to us. Every month we offer an exciting and varied program of activities in and around Tübingen. We organize local activities in Tübingen, such as an international dinner or hiking tours. Our goal is to build a community and make you feel welcome in Tübingen.
If you have any further questions, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can book appointments for the the help desk here: Help Desk for International Students
We can’t wait to meet you all!
- Studies Sports Science (8th semester) and Economics (6th semester)
- Hobbies: working out, playing & watching Football, hang out with Friends, watching series (#1 Breaking Bad)
- Fun fact: I met my girlfriend during my Semester abroad. Maybe you too? ;)
- Studies Dentistry (4th semester)
- Hobbies: playing the flute, figure skating
- Fun Fact: I can’t resist singing at any time, even though nobody wants to hear me sing! – Ich muss einfach immer und überall singen, auch wenn das niemand hören möchte!