What we offer:
We have a weekly help desk on mondays at 6 pm, where you can ask us any questions about your stay in Tübingen and sign up to our events; everyone is welcome to come and talk to us. Every month we offer an exciting and varied programme with a wide range of activities in and around Tübingen. We will travel to a different town in southern Germany once a month and organize local activities in Tübingen, like an international dinner or hiking trips. We aim to build a community and make you feel welcome in Tübingen.
If you have further questions you can send us an E-Mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
We can’t wait to meet you all!
- Studies Sports Science (8th semester) and Economics (6th semester)
- Hobbies: working out, playing & watching Football, hang out with Friends, watching series (#1 Breaking Bad)
- Fun fact: I met my girlfriend during my Semester abroad. Maybe you too? ;)
- Studies Dentistry (4th semester)
- Hobbies: playing the flute, figure skating
- Fun Fact: I can’t resist singing at any time, even though nobody wants to hear me sing! – Ich muss einfach immer und überall singen, auch wenn das niemand hören möchte!