July 13 - August 22, 2020
The summer school had to b cancelled due to the Covid-19 outbreak.
The Summer School II consists of two combined modules:
Module "Europe & the European Union"
Academic introductory courses (taught in English):
- The History and Politics of European Integration
- Human Rights, Minority Rights, and Interculturality in Europe
- A Union divided? A Union reunited! The European Union and the Politics of Brexit
- On the economy of the EU: its integration, crises, and future outlook
- 3-days excursion to Berlin (historic center and government district)
- 1-day excursion to Strasbourg (visit at the European Parliament)