MSc. Artificial Intelligence
University of Edinburgh
University of Athens
- Giannakakis E, Hutchings F, Papasavvas CA, Han CE, Weber B, et al. (2020) Computational modelling of the long-term effects of brain stimulation on the local and global structural connectivity of epileptic patients. PLOS ONE 15(2): e0221380. doi.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0221380
- Emmanouil Giannakakis, Cheol E. Han, Bernd Weber, Frances Hutchings, Marcus Kaiser (2020). Towards simulations of long-term behavior of neural networks: Modeling synaptic plasticity of connections within and between human brain regions, Neurocomputing 416.
- Giannakakis E, Hennig M (2019) Local Inhibitory Plasticity boosts the storage capacity and robustness of attractor networks. Bernstein Conference 2019. doi: 10.12751/nncn.bc2019.0029
- Teaching assistant for Neural Coding
- Teaching assistant for Introduction to Programming (University of Athens)