The Welcome Center supports international scientists and researchers before and during their stay at the University of Tuebingen or the University Hospital of Tuebingen. International PhD students, postdocs as well as professors can contact us with all non-academic and practical questions. We are happy to be able to offer you use of our services.
Please contact us as soon as possible and register yourself and all accompanying family members at the Welcome Center:
Dezernat II, Abteilung 4
Wilhelmstraße 19 (Ground floor 0.19 – 0.25)
Personal consultations are currently available only by appointment. To make an appoinment, please email us at welcomecenter. @uni-tuebingen.de
- Monday and Wednesday: 01.00 p.m. - 04.00 p.m.
- Tuesday and Thursday: 10.00 a.m. - 04.00 p.m.
- Friday: 10.00 a.m. - 01.00 p.m.
You can reach us by phone 07071 29 780 40 or via e-mail welcomecenter. @uni-tuebingen.de
We continue to offer virtual office hours on the online platform Wonder.me. You can meet us there on a regular basis without an appointment.
- Tuesday: 04.00 p.m. - 04.30 p.m.
- Friday: 11.00 a.m. - 11.30 a.m. (German time CET)
For the latest COVID-19 information, please visit the COVID-19 news page on the University of Tübingen website regularly: https://uni-tuebingen.de/en/171516
We kindly ask you to proceed as follows:
- Our support should be restricted as far as possible to e-mail (welcomecenter) and telephone (+49 7071 29 78040). @uni-tuebingen.de
- Please send us all inquiries by e-mail, as well as scans of documents you have questions about.
- Personal appointments can only be arranged on request and in exceptional cases. This also applies to a short stop by to pick up documents etc.
- If you have arranged a personal appointment with us, we insist on keeping the necessary minimum distance of 2 meters to our desks and ourselves.
- Use our virtual office hours via wonder.me (monday 10:00 - 10:30 a.m. / thursday 4:00 - 4:30 p.m.)
We thank you for your understanding and wish you and us that this time of uncertainty may come to a quick and healthy end.
We also want to make sure that you all receive the official newsletters (Rundmail) from the Rectorate on how the Corona crisis is being handled at the University. These are sent to the @uni-tuebingen.de e-mail addresses. If you do not have such an address yet, please contact your institute or us.
We are very sorry that you are staying here under such unfavorable conditions. Please do everything to stay healthy!
Our team looks forward to helping you. Please contact us as soon as possible and send us your filled-out registration form so that we can give you the best possible support.