We offer individual and group coaching to help you set and achieve your career aims. Some of our services are offered in English. Please contact us to find out what we have to offer:
Office Hours: Mon – Thurs 9 am – 12 noon, closed Friday
1. Setting goals
- Is my strength in academic or in management tasks?
- Should I specialize further? Or take an advanced course abroad? What are the alternatives?
- What are my short- and long-term goals? What do I need to do to succeed in the next step?
- Can I combine my professional aims with my personal life?
2. Job application checklist
- What should my application look like?
- What documentation must be included?
- What style of photo should I use?
- What do I write in the cover letter?
3. Advice for graduates
We can help you answer a range of questions on...
- whether you should start an academic career
- how you can finance further studies
- how to plan your PhD or habilitation project
- how to plan your time
- how to get motivated
- how to network within your field
- how to negotiate with your supervisor
- how to combine your career with family life
- which additional professional skills you may need
We look forward to hearing from you.