The University of Tübingen produces a number of publications which are available for download on the following pages:
- Press releases provide information on current research and events at the University.
- The research Magazine attempto! is published twice a year (April/October) and reports on current research projects at the University of Tübingen.
- The Facts and Figures brochure details key data such as enrollments, the University budget, and research partners. (in English)
- The Annual Report approved by the President provides an overview of the past calendar year – looking at new projects in research, new degree programs, and events open to the public.
- The Image broschure “Innovative. Interdisciplinary. International.” introduces Tübingen. Individual aspects include research, teaching, internationalization, knowledge transfer, and living in Tübingen.
- The Research brochure provides an overview of the spectrum of research carried out in Tübingen. This includes research projects and our research infrastructure, as well as collaboration with non-university institutions.
- The Universitätsreden is a selection of outstanding lectures held at the University, including the Global Ethics addresses, special guest lectures, and laudatios given at awards ceremonies. The Universitätsreden are available in print only.