Applications for the advanced semester (in undergraduate programmes with restricted admission) can only be made online. Please note that the application including further proof (see "Required evidence" below) must be received by us online via Alma within the respective deadlines! Within the deadline, you can send certain documents (concerning academic achievement) as a PDF by e-mail to studierendensekretariat Please note the maximum file size of 1.000kB! @zv.uni-tuebingen.de.
The required documents depend on the applicant case group you are in. You can find additional information in the appropriate places during the online application in the alma portal.
Here you will find the list of documents that can be requested as compulsory proof for higher semesters. You can find out which ones are relevant for you in the alma portal.
- university entrance qualification
- certificate of study
- admission letter
- study achievements(transcript of records / certificates)
- certificate of recognition state examination office (only for medicine / dentistry for proof of study achievements from another study programme or outside of Germany)
- proof M1 / dental preliminary examination (only applies to medicine and dentistry certain higher semesters)
Note: You do not need the certificate of academic advising until you enroll. You can find the document here.
If you want to do your practical year at the University of Tübingen and have not yet passed the state examination (Staatsexamen) for medical clinicians at the University of Tübingen, you must apply twice for the practical year:
The closing date for applications for the practical year starting November is 7 April of the respective year.
The closing date for applications for the practical year starting in May is 7 October of the year before.
The deadline for applications is
- 15 January (24:00) for the summer semester
- 15 July* (24:00) for the winter semester
of the respective year.
* In the winter semester 2021/22 the deadline is 31 July instead of 15 July.
Please apply early in your own interest. In case of technical problems, no support will be possible after 30.07.2021, 10 am. If you have not submitted your application online by 31.07.2021 (end of the day), you will be excluded from the procedure.
These are definitive periods! This means that applications and/or documents received after this deadline may not be considered.
There are late deadlines for academic achievements:
- Proof of academic achievements (transcript of records / acknowledgment LPA for medicine or dentistry) can be handed in late for the summer semester until 1st March (or for an application to the 1st clinical semester of medicine until 31st Marchand for an application in the 6th semester dentistry until 31st March).
- Proof of academic achievements (transcript of records / acknowledgment LPA for medicine or dentistry) can be handed in late for the winter semester until 1st September (or for an application to the 1st clinical semester of medicine until 30th September and for an application in the 6th semester dentistry until 7th October).
Please send us the documents scanned as an e-mail attachment to studierendensekretariatspecifying your applicant number, your applied subject and the applied semester. Please note the maximum file size of 1.000kB! @zv.uni-tuebingen.de
To ensure that you are applying for the right semester, please contact the subject advising before applying. This applies differently for applicants of the degree programmes medicine, dentistry and pharmacy (state examination - Staatsexamen): Please do not contact the subject advising service until you have received your place of study.
If, as a transfer student from a German university, you have used an individual standard period of study at your previous university due to corona and are therefore currently enrolled in a lower semester than corresponds to your regular course of study, we can only take this into account if you send us corresponding proof of your current university by the application deadline (31.07.2021 for WS 2021/22) by e-mail to: email@example.com. Evidence received after the application deadline cannot be considered.