Note: The Psychosocial Counseling Service is free and available to all employees of the University (not the Hospitals).
Sometimes we lose our balance.
Problems often occur when people meet and work together; conflicts arise.
Disagreements with colleagues, difficulties arising from changes in the workplace, relationships with superiors are not always easy …
Sometimes the causes of dissatisfaction are in our private lives: Troubles in the family, debt, drugs, severe illnesses …
The Counseling Service provides professional help
- Conflicts or stressful situations in the workplace
- Psychological or social strain or personal crises
- Questions of personnel management
The Counseling Service includes
- Individual and team counseling
- Conflict mediation
- Crisis intervention
- Support in case of psychological or addictive diseases
- Coaching for management and those responsible for subordinates
The principles of counseling - it must be:
- Absolutely confidential
- Completely independent