Welcome to our International Master's Program in Machine Learning! The University of Tuebingen collaborates closely with the Max Planck Institute for Intelligent Systems and the Max Planck Institute for Biological Cybernetics and they form together one of leading research hubs for machine learning in Europe and world-wide. This manifests in several recent initiatives:
- the Cyber Valley,
- the Excellence Cluster ``Machine Learning: New Perspectives for Science'',
- the TUE AI Center (BMBF Competence Center for Machine Learning)
- the International Max Planck Research School for Intelligent Systems.
These initatives provide plenty of opportunities for research as well as industry contacts for the students of our master program. Below, you will find all the information you will need.
The next intake will be for the winter semester 2022/2023 with application deadline on 30.4.2022. Check here if you are eligible and get to know more about the application process.
- 33 papers from Tübingen at NeurIPS 2021 - Congratulations!
- New course list for the Winter semester 2021/2022
- Congratulations to Zeynep Akata for the German Pattern Recognition Award of the DAGM
- Congratulations to Michael Niemeyer and Andreas Geiger for the Best Paper Award at CVPR 2021! In total, an amazing number of 27 papers from Tübingen at CVPR.
- Good news! Robert C. Williamson will join the University of Tübingen.
- Mila Gorecki, student in the master program Machine Learning, won the Women-STEM-award 2020 for her bachelor thesis about fairness in Bayesian logistic regression. Congratulations!
- Our Youtube channel ``Tuebingen ML'' features a lot of our lectures and talks
- Tübingen hosts the German Conference on Pattern Recognition (28.9.-1.10.2020)
- Great news! Zeynep Akata and Andreas Geiger were awarded ERC Starting Grants - Congratulations!.
- Information about Tuebingen (housing, language classes etc) for International Students can be found here
- New Bosch AI Campus planned for Tübingen
More news can be found here.