The Computergrafik Praktikum (Graphics practical course) this year will be about finding clever solutions to given problems. Each group can choose from a set of problems posed by the supervisers. The task during the semester will be to think of creative solutions and to implement and test those ideas.
The problems will be presented in the first meeting. We allow groups up to 5 students, however our expectations grow with the number of people working on a solution.
There will be individual biweekly meetings where the progress is presented to the supervisors.
6 ECTS Master Course Prerequisite:
- Courses from the Computer Graphics department
- GDV Advantagious
- Required: Any one of our Master courses
In order to get the ECTs the following criteria must be fullfilled:
- Development of a functional application
- Presentation for one indermetiate state (midterm) and a presentation for the final result.
- Presence and participation in the meetings
- Written documentation of the project
Tuesday 16:00 - 18:00 (c.t.)
The course will be held in a hybrid format. The Zoom links and credentials for the joined meetings will be published on our Ilias page.
Most of the meetings during the course will happen on a per group base. These meetings will take place at the TTR-2 (MvL6, Maria-von-Linden-Str. 6) building in the second floor seminar room.