PhD candidate at the Department of Cognitive Systems, University of Tuebingen, Germany.
2013 - 2016
M.Eng. in Mechatronics Engineering and Automation, National University of Defense Technology, China.
2009 - 2013
B.Eng. in Mechanical Engineering, Nanjing University of Science and Technology, China.
- Navigation of Flying Robots
- Mobile Devices and Personal Navigation System
- Robot Vision and Object-based SLAM
- Machine Learning and Deep Learning
- Team Project: "Person detection, tracking and identification with MAVs" (Summer 2020)
- Practical Course: "Flying robots" (Winter 2019/20)
- Programming Project: "Person detection, tracking and identification with MAVs" (Summer 2019)
- Practical Course: "Flying robots" (Winter 2018/19)
- Assignment Tutor: "Deep Neural Networks" (Summer 2018)
- Practical Course: "Flying robots" (Winter 2017/18)
- Programming Project: "Human detection, tracking and identification" (Summer 2017)
|2020||Master thesis||Object Detection and Following with Quadcopters|
|2019||Master thesis||Deep Neural Networks for Real-time 3D Object Detection|
|2018||Master thesis||Deep Neural Networks for 3D Object Recognition|
Inertial-aided Image Motion Deblurring Algorithm in Personal Navigation System
Master's thesis, National University of Defense Technology (NUDT), Changsha, China, December 2015.
Research on Laser Ranging Correction Technology
Bachelor's thesis, Nanjing University of Science and Technology (NJUST), Nanjing, China, June 2013.
|||Ya Wang, Shu Xu, and Andreas Zell. Real-time 3D Object Detection from Point Clouds Using an RGB-D Camera. In International Conference on Pattern Recognition Applications and Methods (ICPRAM) , pages 407-414, Valletta, Malta, February 2020. [ Link ]|
|||Ya Wang and Andreas Zell. Semantic Segmentation Networks of 3D Point Clouds for RGB-D Indoor Scenes. In International Conference on Machine Vision (ICMV) , Vol. 11433: 114331C, pages 362-369, Amsterdam, The Netherlands, November 2019. [ DOI ]|
|||Ya Wang and Andreas Zell. Semantic Scene Segmentation of Unordered Point Clouds on Autonomous Robots. In European Conference on Mobile Robots (ECMR) , pages 1--6, Prague, Czech Republic, September 2019. [ DOI ]|
|||Ya Wang and Andreas Zell. Improving Feature-based Visual SLAM by Semantics. In International Conference on Image Processing, Applications and Systems (IPAS), pages 7--12, Inria Sophia Antipolis, France, December 2018. [ DOI ]|