The department for Social Cognition and Decision Sciences is involved in teaching social psychology, organisational psychology and methods.
As part of the Bachelor examination regulations, these are courses in the following modules.
- Basis Grundlagen 2 (M3; 1. Sem.)
- Vertiefung Grundlagen (M5; 4. & 5. Sem.)
- Basis Anwendung (M12; 3. & 4. Sem.)
- Vertiefung Anwendung (M13; 5. & 6. Sem.)
- Vertiefung Forschungsmethoden und Datenanalyse (M7; 2. & 3. Sem.)
The following thesis topics can be supervised:
- (Automatic) attitude acquisition and attitude change: Evaluative conditioning (M. Hütter, K. Berger, M. Ihmels)
- Attitude change as a consequence of persuasive messages (R. Ziegler)
- Work satisfaction (R. Ziegler)
- Processes of moral judgment (M. Hennig, M. Hütter)
- Advise taking (F. Ache, M. Hütter)
- Generalization of attitudes, acquisition of prejudice (M. Hütter)
- Mood and social informaion processing (R. Ziegler)