We are interested in computer vision and machine learning with a focus on 3D scene understanding, parsing, reconstruction, material and motion estimation for autonomous intelligent systems such as self-driving cars or household robots. In particular, we investigate how complex knowledge can be incorporated into computer vision algorithms for making them robust to variations in our complex 3D world. You can follow us on Google Scholar (paper email alert), on YouTube (video email alert) and on Facebook.
- 09.09.2020: ELLIS PhD Program: Call for Applications.
- 07.10.2020: We have released the KITTI-360 dataset addressing the future challenges of self-driving!
- 16.12.2019: We organize GCPR 2020 which will take place in Tübingen.
- 22.11.2019: Andreas Geiger has been selected as Top 40 under 40 by the capital magazine.
- 01.09.2019: We have been awarded an ERC Starting Grant.
- 13.05.2019: We have started a new research blog. Happy reading!
- 27.03.2019: We are starting a new Master program on machine learning
- 12.03.2019: We are organizing the 3rd Computational Vision Summer School.