User Administration (Benutzerverwaltung) is located opposite the entrance to Wächterstraße 76. This is your contact point in all matters concerning your account (login-ID, access rights), fees and passwords.
Contact User Administration if you:
- have problems with your access card.
Note: Students get their access cards from the Student Administration (Studentensekretariat), not from the ZDV.
- have forgotten your inital password. In that case, you must come here in person and show an official photo ID (e.g. your passport or student ID).
- are a guest and want to extend your account in good time before the start of semester.
- need forms for services for which you must formally apply, or if you want to submit such forms.
- need to use the wheelchair-access door. Your access rights will be changed accordingly. A person accompanying you may also get an access card.
- want to buy scripts, TUSTEP handbook or study book or DVDs.
- want to pick up a certificate of participation in a ZDV course.
- have lost personal belongings in ZDV buildings. Lost property is here.
|Mo.||8:00 - 12:00||13:30 - 16:00|
|Tu.||9:00 - 12:00|
|We.||8:00 - 12:00||13:30 - 16:00|
|Fr.||9:00 - 12:00|
No news available.