The library is open with code card access.
From January 12, 2021, the loan service is allowed again, but all work and seating places will be closed until May 30, 2021 due to the university's Corona regulations.
Wearing of masks is mandatory in the library.
NEW REGULATIONS FOR LIBRARY USE
- It is mandatory for each person in the library to wear a mask and to stay 2 meters away from the nearest person.
- Due to the university's Corona regulations, the workstations in the WSI library have been reduced to 7 work and 2 seating places. This also means that not more than a maximum of 9 people are allowed in the library at the same time.
The library offers to its users
- 4 light rooms with 17 workplaces, thereof 4 workplaces with PC
- A spacious entrance and passage way area with 6 seating facilities
- Terminal for research in the library catalogue
- Lending of the borrowable book stock
- A counter with an electronic self-check-out-machine
- Security Gates to protect the library collection (respectively at the main and side entrance of the library)
- A photocopier (a student-ID or a guest copy card are required for operation) and a printer
- WLAN-access to the ZDV network