As of 7.6.2021, the library will be open again.
Students and staff of the department of computer science can access the library with their chip card via the card access at the entrance.
Students of other departments have to arrange an access appointment via email with the library management.
- There is an obligation for every person in the library to wear a mouth-nose covering (mask) and to keep 1.5 m distance to the next person.
- The workstations in the WSI library have been reduced to 7 workstations and 2 armchairs. This also means that no more than a maximum of 9 people are allowed in the library.
The library offers to its users
- 4 light rooms with 17 workplaces, thereof 4 workplaces with PC
- A spacious entrance and passage way area with 6 seating facilities
- Terminal for research in the library catalogue
- Lending of the borrowable book stock
- A counter with an electronic self-check-out-machine
- Security Gates to protect the library collection (respectively at the main and side entrance of the library)
- A photocopier (a student-ID or a guest copy card are required for operation) and a printer
- WLAN-access to the ZDV network