University of Tübingen
Department of Computer Science
Sand 14, 72076 Tübingen
- Developmental robotics
- Sensorimotor learning of behavior
- Decision making and hierarchical planning
- Event cognition
- C. Gumbsch, M. V. Butz, and G. Martius (2019), Autonomous identification and goal-directed invocation of event-predictive behavioral primitives, arXiv preprint arXiv:1902.09948
- C. Gumbsch, S. Otte, and M. V. Butz (2017), A computational model for the dynamical learning of event taxonomies, in Proceedings of the 39th Annual Meeting of the Cognitive Science Society, CogSci 2017, pp. 452–457.
- C. Gumbsch, J. Kneissler, and M. V. Butz (2016), Learning behavior-grounded event segmentations, in Proceedings of the 38th Annual Meeting of the Cognitive Science Society, CogSci 2016, pp. 1787–1792.