If you are interested in organizational details for the Bachelor Thesis seminar, click on the seminar in one of the recent semesters under Teaching.
Example topics from recent semesters:
- The Impact of the Triple-Double on Winning in the NBA Regular Season
- The Selection of Style Characteristics Relevant for hugoboss.com Net Sales: A Lasso Regression Approach
- The Impact of the Minimum Wage Introduction in Germany on Subjective Health Measures and Health-Related Outcomes
- An Analysis of NBA Team Performance based in Box-Score Statistics: A Fixed Effects Regression Approach
- Does a higher level of English proficiency lead to a higher degree of digitalisation?
- COVID-19 and Democracies: Did Democratic Countries Perform Worse in the Crisis?
- The Impact of the Rise in the National Minimum Wage on the Probability of Remaining Employed in South Korea
- Individual and environmental characteristics related to gender differences in employment on the Ghanaian labour market
- Wealth distributions in the EU: A comparative analysis of wealth inequality using the Household Finance and Consumption Survey (HFCS) of the ECB
- Evaluating the contribution of high temperatures to child wasting in India and Bangladesh
- How does parental income affect secondary school track choice? A Sibling Fixed Effects Analysis
- Re-evaluating RCTs with nightlights - an example from biometric smartcards in India
- The German Minimum Wage and Hourly Wages - Methodological Trial and Error
- The Wage Gap of Immigrants in the German Labour Market
- Did the Family Benefit Dispute affect Election Outcomes in Bavaria?
- Analysis of the Internal East-West Migration in Germany
- The Effects of the German Minimum Wage Reform on Job Satisfaction of Its Beneficiaries
- Returns to Education - The Impact of Vocational Training Preceding a University Degree
- The Effect of Labor Market Entry on Life Satisfaction
- The Impact of Development Aid on the Real Effective Exchange Rate in Receiving Countries
- The Impact of Double Taxation Treaties on Foreign Direct Investment to Developing Countries
- A Comparison of Female Employment Patterns in East and West Germany after Reunification
- How Does Marriage Affect the Wages of Men and Women in West Germany? Evidence From the Socio-Economic Panel Between 1985 and 2012
- The Mental Health Effect of Overeducation
- The Motherhood Wage Penalty and the Problem of Self-Selection
- The determinants of entrepreneurship in Germany: a micro-level analysis
- The Motherhood Wage Penalty in Germany
- Long-term unemployed single parents: who they are and what influences their chance to find a job?
- Inequality aversion across income groups in Germany
- Can foreign direct investment accelerate growth? A panel data approach.
- Income Inequality and Economic Growth: Evidence from Panel Data in Developed Countries
- Public Attention and Development Aid Exploring a new instrument
- Can external Public Debt explain the Ineffectiveness of Development Aid
- Assessing Intergenerational Income Mobility in Germany
- What are possible determinants of female labour supply and to what extent do they shape a woman´s decision to actively participate in the labour market?
- Foreign Direct Investment and Affluence: Does Education matter?
- Educational Attainment and Transmission in Germany: A Comparison between Native Germans and German-Born Migrants
- Econometric Analysis of the Determinants of Political Indifference and Right-Wing Ideology
- Analyzing the Gender Gap in Leadership Positons with the help of the Oaxaca-Blinder Decomposition
- Evaluation of Direct Marketing Campaigns in the Banking Sector: An Application of Probit Model and Linear Discriminant Analysis
- A Multinomial Logit Model: The Effect of Unemployment on Individual Voting Behavior
- Compensating Wage Differentials: New Evidence from German Data
- Determinants to become a manager – differences between women and men
- Migrants and the Incidence of Unemployment: A Probit Approach
- 'University or Fachhochschule'? The decision between different institutions of tertiary education and its effect on the wage: An empirical analysis
- Determinants of Consumers' Channel Preferences: A Model for Explaining the Selection of Distribution Channels
- Instrumental variable estimation of the return to education
- Indirect and Direct Returns to Education in Germany
- A probit random-effects Model: Labor force participation of women
- The effects of private leverage in the European Monetary Union
- Popular Poverty Intensity Indices: Theory and International Evidence
- Decomposing Inequality Measures
- The Relation between Economic Situation and Civil War Onset: Addressing the Problem of Endogeneity
- Discrete Choice Models An Overview