- Auto-regressive approaches for modeling spatial and social dependence with an emphasis on developments in Structural Equation Models (SEM).
- Novel implementations of latent classification models such as mixture modeling and dynamic latent class approaches.
Department of Psychology, Psychological Methods, Evaluation, and Statistics at University of Zurich | 70% Research, 20% Teaching, 10% Consultation
Ph.D. Quantitative Psychology, Doctoral Minor in Computer Science
at University of Kansas
M.S. in Quantitative Psychology
at Illinois State University | Thesis: Evaluating Cross-Battery Assessment: A Monte Carlo Study
B.A. in Psychology, Minor in Sociology
at Ohio University
- Roman, Z. J., Brandt, H., (2021). A Latent Auto-regressive Approach for Bayesian Structural Equation Modeling of Spatially or Socially Dependent Data, Multivariate Behavioral Research. Article
- Ho, A. T., Roman, Z. J., Wu, M. Y., (In press). Big Data applications: exploratory data analytics of public safety concerns. In Welch, E., (.Ed) Electronic government Research Handbook, IGI Global
- Knopf-Amelung, S., Brommelsiek, M., Peterson, J. A., Roman, Z., & Graybill, T. L. (2018). Developing a measure for health professionals’ attitudes toward veterans. Journal of Nursing Education and Practice, 8(7), 60-67. Article
- Schneider, W. J., & Roman, Z. (2018). Fine-tuning cross-battery assessment procedures: After follow-up testing, use all valid scores, cohesive or not. Journal of Psychoeducational Assessment, 36(1), 34-54. Article
- Roman, Z. J. (2016). Optimizing cross-battery assessment procedures for reading-based specific learning disorder diagnosis: A Monte Carlo study. Illinois State University. [Master’s Thesis]
- Mann, T. D., Hund, A. M., Hesson‐McInnis, M. S., & Roman, Z. J., (2017). Pathways to school readiness: Executive functioning predicts academic and social–emotional aspects of school readiness. Mind, Brain, and Education, 11(1), 21-31. Article
- Jadallah, M., Hund, A. M., Thayn, J., Studebaker, J. G., Roman, Z. J., & Kirby, E. (2017). Integrating geospatial technologies in fifth-grade curriculum: Impact on spatial ability and map-analysis skills. Journal of Geography, 116(4), 139-151. Article