Information for Students
Office hours take place offline, in presence, at the Institute (office of Prof. Dr. Oliver Schlumberger, Room #116 on the first floor).
During the semester office hours are every Tuesday from 14:30 until 16:00.
Please book a time slot for office hours via: https://nuudel.digitalcourage.de/HY41mEIa1ObtH74B
If you have any questions or problems with nuudel, please contact our student assistants: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Letter of Recommendation
Please note that if you need a letter of recommendation from our Professors, you should get in touch with us about 2 months in advance! Thereby we can prevent stress for both professors and students.
In order to guarantee a smooth processing of your request, please hand in the following documents and information:
- CV; if applicable, motivation letter.
- Which Institution are you applying for and for which activity?.
- contact details of the respective contact person.
- address where the certificate should be sent to.
- guidelines from the Institution, official forms (if available)
Unfortunately, if your grade point average is below 2,0 or if written performance is not yet accessible (i.e. before the end of the first term) no letter of recommendation can be issued. This is also the case if Prof. Schlumberger knows you only from a lecture.