The Hector Research Institute of Education Sciences and Psychology focuses on the individual, social and institutional determinants of learning processes.
Due to the protective measures that are currently in place to fend off the rising numbers of corona-infections, an increased number of our staff members are working from home and can’t be reliably reached by telephone. We therefore ask you to preferably contact them by email. Thank you for your understanding.
- Bachelor Empirische Bildungsforschung und Pädagogische Psychologie (EBPP)
- Master Empirische Bildungsforschung und Pädagogische Psychologie (EBPP)
- Self-Assessment Master EBPP
- Netzwerk Bildungsforschung
- Tübingen Postdoctoral Academy for Research on Education (PACE)
- Scientific Coordination Hector Kinderakademien
- Goldberg, P., Schwerter, J., Seidel, T., Müller, K., & Stürmer, K. (2021). How does learners’ behavior attract preservice teachers’ attention during teaching? Teaching and Teacher Education, 97, Article 103213. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.tate.2020.103213
- Fischer, C., Fishman, B., & Schoenebeck, S. (2019). New contexts for professional learning: Analyzing high school science teachers’ engagement on Twitter. AERA Open, 5(4), 1-20. https://doi.org/10.1177/2332858419894252