The Hector Research Institute of Education Sciences and Psychology focuses on the individual, social and institutional determinants of learning processes.
Due to the protective measures that are currently in place to fend off the rising numbers of corona-infections, an increased number of our staff members are working from home and can’t be reliably reached by telephone. We therefore ask you to preferably contact them by email. Thank you for your understanding.
- Bachelor Empirische Bildungsforschung und Pädagogische Psychologie (EBPP)
- Master Empirische Bildungsforschung und Pädagogische Psychologie (EBPP)
- Self-Assessment Master EBPP
- Netzwerk Bildungsforschung
- Tübingen Postdoctoral Academy for Research on Education (PACE)
- Scientific Coordination Hector Kinderakademien
- Fischer, C., Fishman, B., & Schoenebeck, S. (2019). New contexts for professional learning: Analyzing high school science teachers’ engagement on Twitter. AERA Open, 5(4), 1-20. doi: 10.1177/2332858419894252
- Hübner, N., Wagner, W., Nagengast, B., & Trautwein, U. (2019). Putting all students in one basket does not produce equality: Gender-specific effects of curricular intensification in upper secondary school on achievement and motivation. School Effectiveness and School Improvement, 30(3), 261-285. doi: 10.1080/09243453.2018.1504801