The Hector Research Institute of Education Sciences and Psychology focuses on the individual, social and institutional determinants of learning processes.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, an increased number of our staff members are working from home and can’t be reliably reached by phone. We therefore ask you to preferably contact them by email. Thank you for your understanding.
- Bachelor Empirische Bildungsforschung und Pädagogische Psychologie (EBPP)
- Master Empirische Bildungsforschung und Pädagogische Psychologie (EBPP)
- Self-Assessment Master EBPP
- Netzwerk Bildungsforschung
- Tübingen Postdoctoral Academy for Research on Education (PACE)
- Scientific Coordination Hector Kinderakademien
- Bardach, L., Klassen, R. M., & Perry, N. E. (2021). Teachers’ psychological characteristics: Do they matter for teacher effectiveness, teachers’ well-being, retention, and interpersonal relations? An integrative review. Educational Psychology Review. Advance Online Publication. https://doi.org/10.1007/s10648-021-09614-9
- Goldberg, P., Schwerter, J., Seidel, T., Müller, K., & Stürmer, K. (2021). How does learners’ behavior attract preservice teachers’ attention during teaching? Teaching and Teacher Education, 97, Article 103213. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.tate.2020.103213