+49 7071 29-70575
I am working from home sometimes. Please send me an email when you can't reach me on the phone.
|Telefax||+49 7071 29-5220|
Lehrstuhl für Kommunikationsnetze
Wilhelm-Schickard-Institut für Informatik
Sand 13, 72076 Tübingen
I'm a researcher and PhD student at the Chair of Communication Networks at University of Tübingen. Previously, I studied computer science at the University of Tübingen. I received a Beschelor's degree in 2016 and a Master's degree in 2018.
My current research areas include:
- Software-defined Networking
- Network Security
- Service Function Chaining
Summer Term 2020
- Internetpraktikum (Lecturing, Supervising)
Winter Term 2019/20
- Network Security (Lecturing selected chapters)
- Praktikum Network Security (Lecturing, Supervising)
Summer Term 2019
- Network Softwarization (Lecturing selected chapters)
Winter Term 2018/19
- Network Security (Lecturing selected chapters, Supervising)
- Communication Technologies (Supervising)
- Master Thesis: Offloading Firewalls to Private Clouds Using Service Function Chaining
- Master Thesis: Securing Service Function Chaining
- Student Research Project (2019/20): Performance measurement of OpenVPN, IPsec, WireGuard
- Master Thesis (2019): 802.1X, MACsec, and IPsec in P4-based Enterprise and Campus Networks
- Master Thesis (2019): Voice Detection on P4 Switches
- Steffen Lindner, Daniel Merling, Marco Häberle, Michael Menth: P4-Protect: 1+1 Path Protection for P4, preprint on arxiv, February 2020
- Frederik Hauser, Marco Häberle, Mark Schmidt, Michael Menth: P4-IPsec: Implementation of IPsec Gateways in P4 with SDN Control for Host-to-Site Scenarios, preprint on arXiv, July 2019
- Frederik Hauser, Mark Schmidt, Marco Häberle, Michael Menth: P4-MACsec: Dynamic Topology Monitoring and Data Layer Protection with MACsec in P4-SDN, preprint, in IEEE Access, 2020
- Michael Menth, Habib Mostafaei, Daniel Merlin, Marco Häberle: Implementation and Evaluation of Activity-Based Congestion Management Using P4 (P4-ABC), in MDPI Future Internet, July 2019
- S. Lindner, M. Häberle, F. Heimgaertner, N. Nayak, S. Schildt, D. Grewe, H. Loehr, and M. Menth: P4 In-Network Source Protection for Sensor Failover, preprint, in Prodeedings of the International Workshop on Time-Sensitive and Deterministic Networking (TENSOR), June 2020, Paris, France.
- Marco Häberle: "Service Function Chaining Based on Segment Routing, P4, and SR-IOV", slides, 2. KuVS Fachgespräch "Network Softwarization", Tuebingen, Germany, March 2020.
- Marco Häberle: "An SDN Architecture for Automotive Ethernets", publication, slides, 2. KuVS Fachgespräch "Network Softwarization", Tuebingen, Germany, March 2020.
- Marco Häberle: "P4-IPsec and P4-MACsec: Flexible Protection of Campus Networks", Dartmouth/Durham/Uppsala Matariki Research Workshop: "First Matariki Cybersecurity Workshop", Dartmouth College, Hanover, NH, USA, December 2019.
P4-VPN: Software-Defined Control of Distributed IPsec Gateways on P4 Switches, Master's Thesis, University of Tuebingen, 2018
Implementation of a Web-Based Frontend for JIT-Compiled PostgreSQL Functions, Bachelor's Thesis, University of Tuebingen, 2016