Melanchthonstrasse 30 | 72074 Tübingen
+49 7071 29-78179
Fax: +49 7071 29-5534
Aufgrund der Ausbreitung der Corona Pandemie bleibt das Sekretariat bis auf Weiteres geschlossen. Ihre Anfragen werden wie gewohnt weiter bearbeitet, können jedoch nur per Post, E-Mail oder Fax erfolgen.
Mehr Informationen zu den Auswirkungen der Coronoa Krise auf die Universität Tübingen können Sie hier finden.
Last update: 26 March 2020
In order to curb the Covid-19 virus, Baden-Württemberg’s Ministry of Science has suspended onsite lectures at Universities until 19 April. No on-campus course can be held before 20 April 2020. You can find the University’s latest information here.
The Department of International Business is working on alternative course formats to allow you to continue your studies.
Second exams for the past winter semester:
- All onsite exams before 20 April have been cancelled. There will be alternative exam dates during the summer semester. These alternative dates will only be planned by the examination office when the situation has calmed down.
- Please contact us (email@example.com) in case you face serious issues due to the delayed exams. Explain exactly why you would need to take the exam now and what consequences the postponement would have for you, providing evidence (such as a transcript, a work contract, etc.) for your special case. We will then work with you to find a solution.
Courses for the summer semester:
- For all courses, registration proceeds as planned. B393 "Internationalisierung Mittlere Marktführer" will be moved to a blocked seminar taking place on 3rd and 4th of July (whole-day sessions) at HS7 Alte Archäologie, if on-site teaching will be possible at that time
- B490 Managing Across Cultures and B390 International Business will be taught through an ILIAS mediacast until on-site teaching will be possible again.
- ZB497 Introduction into Research Methodology for M.Sc. will be fully taught through an ILIAS mediacast.
- Doing Business in India, the first course within the module B493A Doing Business in Asia, will be taught online. Specific information on how to join will be communicated to registered participants.
- The first part of B494C China's Economic System and Economic Culture will also be taught online. Specific information on how to join will be communicated to registered participants.
- According to current information, all other courses, which start after 20 April, should take place as scheduled. However, we are already working on alternative solutions in case the onsite bans will continue after that date. More information can be found on the respective course site.
Please keep monitoring this post. It will be updated as more information becomes available. In the meantime, take care and stay safe!