The School of Business and Economics
Founded more than 200 years ago the School of Business and Economics of Tübingen University is the oldest one in Germany. Tübingen business and economic sciences is one of the most distinguished departments across Germany in Terms of internationality.
The School of Business and Economics in Tübingen is characterized by:
- 26 Professors and junior Professors, supported by honorary and visiting Professors (for example: Horst Köhler, former President of the Federal Republic of Germany; Jürgen Stark, former member of European Central Bank's board of directors)
- 40 research associates and staff members who support their work
- >4800 applications per academic year. Applications for Master-of-Science programs were up to 10 times higher than the number of available spots.
- Study programs with an unique international focus
- Around 2/3 of our students spend one or two semesters abroad in one of 40 countries. The opportunities for Master's students to complete part of their studies at top universities in Asia or Africa are also unique.
Topics in research and teaching
- Banking, Finance, Marketing, HRM and Organization, Econometrics and Quantitative Methods, Economic Theory, International Business, International Accounting and Auditing, International Economics and much more
- The broad range of courses that are well-grounded in theory, empirics as well as practical application, provides suitable fundamentals for those striving for executive positions.
- The Career and Alumni Service brings students and companies together to support career entries.
|Bachelor of Science||International Business Administration and International Economics are two degree programs with a focus on economics or business administration. Every year about 200 students from Tübingen go abroad to study or do an internship.|
|Master of Science||More than 50% of our M.Sc. programs can be studied in English. 100% of the Economics courses in the Master's programs are taught in English. 85% of all M.Sc courses are in English.|
|Integrated binational Master’s programs with double degrees||Students spend a part of their time in Tübingen and part at a Partner University in Strasbourg, Lyon (France), Pavia (Italy), Nottingham (Great Britain), or Marseille (France) In this way, we convey intercultural skills to our graduates and prepare them for their jobs in important markets for the future.|