At the University of Tübingen, there are many different counseling services for students - both subject-specific and subject-independent. In order to find your way through this "counseling jungle", this counseling guide is intended to provide an overview of the various services offered by the departments of the Faculty of Science and the University.
- Where can I find information about my studies?
- What is the best way to organize my studies?
- There is a time overlap in the timetable
- How can I take courses or register for courses at the MNF?
- How can I register for exams?
- How can I best organize my studies as a student teacher?
- What examinations and course work do I have to take?
- Information on admission, enrollment, re-registration, leave of absence, student ID card
- I would like to change my field of study