|Phone||+49 7071 29-70512|
|Fax||+49 7071 29-5220|
Chair of Communication Networks
University of Tübingen
Sand 13, 72076 Tübingen
Due to the pandemic I am rarely reachable by phone at the moment. Please send me an email with your phone number and I will call you back!
Master of Science
in Computer Science with focus on IT-Security at the Eberhard Karls University of Tübingen. Title of Final Thesis: "The SSteP-KiZ Prototype: A tool for multimodal real time interaction for the tele-psychotherapy of children in home environment".
Bachelor of Science
in Computer Science at the Eberhard Karls University of Tübingen. Title of Final Thesis: "Weak point analysis of the OAuth 2.0 Authorization Framework" in cooperation with the SySS GmbH.
at Martin-Gerbert-Gymnasium of Horb a.N.
I'm a researcher and PhD student at the Chair of Communication Networks at University of Tübingen.
- Self Sovereign Identity
- Internet of Things
- Modern Web Technologies
- Edge Computing
- Cloud Computing
- Distributed Systems
- Winter Term 2020/21: Public Cloud Computing (Exercise Sheets and Supervising)
- Winter Term 2021/22: Network Security 1 + 2 (co-supervising, and single lectures and exercises)
- Winter Term 2021/22: Public Cloud Computing (Exercise Sheets and Supervising)
- Bachelor: UI- and UX-Design and implementation for the Patient and Therapist frontend of the teletherapy application SSteP-KiZ
- Bachelor: Development of a system for realtime monitoring of body functions with Bluetooth sensors for the tele-therpy project SSTeP-KiZ
- Bachelor: Development of an application layer message authentication protocol with OpenID Connect (working title)
- Master: Modelling and graph basierte evaluation of public cloud infrastructures for evaluation and improvement of its security (working title)