|Telefon||+49 7071 29-70508|
|Telefax||+49 7071 29-5220|
Lehrstuhl für Kommunikationsnetze
Wilhelm-Schickard-Institut für Informatik
Sand 13, 72076 Tübingen
I'm a researcher and PhD student at the Chair of Communication Networks at the University of Tübingen/Germany.
Previously, I studied computer science at Bu-Ali Sina University/Iran and received my Bachelor's degree in 2012. Afterward, I graduated with a Master's degree in Information Technology in 2016.
My current research areas include:
- Wireless Sensor Networks
- Internet of Things
- Software-Defined Networks
- Network Packet Processing
- Erfan Mozaffariahrar, Mohammad Nassiri, Fabrice Theoleyre: Multipath aware scheduling for high reliability and fault tolerance in low power industrial networks, in JNCA journal, September 2019
- Erfan Mozaffariahrar, Mohammad Nassiri, Vahid Azhari, Farhad Dalirani: A Topology Aware Centralized Scheduling in 802.15.4e Wireless Sensor Networks”, IKT, Iran, 2015.
- A reliable and delay bounded MAC mechanism for 802.15.4e wireless sensor networks with convergecast traffic, Master's Thesis, Bu-Ali Sina University, 2016
- HPC Clustering for Engineering Usage, Bachelor's Thesis, Bu-Ali Sina University, 2012