The aim of these events is to strengthen the links between the University of Tübingen and its strategically important partners (according to the list of eligible partnerships). The institutional strategy supports Joint Summer Schools and Workshops. The goal is to expand on existing collaborations, to intensify the exchange on joint projects and to promote the initiation of new projects.
Professors and PostDocs of the University of Tübingen who cooperate with academics of strategically important partners of the University of Tübingen.
- Existing cooperation with researchers from strategically important partners of the University of Tübingen
- The main focus should lie on the exchange on collaborative projects and the plans for long-term consolidation of the cooperation projects
Funds are available for the visits of cooperation partners to Tübingen as well as visits of Tübingen academics to the cooperation partners.
- Invitations/deployments of up to 5 academics
- Travel costs (2nd/economy class)
- Catering during the event
- Student and academic assistants
Up to 14 days.
Please send your application via email to:
Please include the following information and documents in your application
- Title of the event
- participating academics, universities, departments, institutes
- applicants, coordinator/contact person, faculty, department, institute
- Short description of the topic of the event (max. 3 pages)
- Time structure of the event
- Financial plan
- Planned speakers
- Description of the existing cooperation
Since this is start-up funding that can be awarded once, please describe possible third-party funding formats that can be used for follow-up activities.
Applications may be submitted at any time.