Applications may be submitted by postdocs who are members of the University of Tübingen (see § 7 Grundordnung).
- Funding will be provided for events lasting several days and addressing scientific topics of interdisciplinary relevance.
- In view of the international orientation of the event and the desired participation of international guest speakers, it should be conducted in English.
- The planned event should in principle be open to all members and staff of the University of Tübingen. In individual cases, the number of participants may be limited.
- The Summer & Winter Schools may not be applied for to finance existing events or series of events.
In order to organize the Summer & Winter School, travel expenses, accommodation for guests, hospitality and auxiliary staff may be requested as follows:
- Accommodation for up to 10 external, actively contributing postdocs (max. 84,40 € per night incl. breakfast)
- Student and scientific assistants (please take employer's contribution into account)
- guest speakers
- Travel expenses (flight - economy class, train - 2nd class)
- Accommodation (max. 84,40 € per night incl. breakfast)
- Coffee breaks: 4,00 € per person/break
- Lunch snacks: 8,00 € per person/break
- once per event
- max. 40,00 € per person
- only for active contributors named in the program (speakers, moderators, organizers)
The event is to be held within one year of submission of the application.
15.03. / 15.09. every year
The applications will be evaluated by the University’s Research Commission.
Applications can be submitted via the online application portal
- Detailed information on how to apply can be found in the internal area (registration with university login).
- Please submit the form Declaration & Fact Sheet (signed by the head of your institute and your dean) together with the application. You can download the form in the internal area of the Excellence Strategy.
max. 7 pages