Exchange of Cooperation Partners
In order to strengthen the University of Tübingen's ties with its strategically important partners (according to the list of eligible partnerships) the Tübingen Excellence Strategy promotes the exchange of senior scientists to initiate new cooperation and further existing ones. The longterm goal of these exchanges is to launch large international third-party funded projects.
List of eligible partnerships
> Matariki Network of Universities (MNU)
> CIVIS, incl. African Partner Universities
Professors of the University of Tübingen who already cooperate with strategically important partners of the University of Tübingen, or would like to initiate new cooperation.
- Cooperation with academics of strategically important partners exist or concrete plans for cooperation are demonstrated
An application for a joint third-party funding project must be prepared during the exchange work.
Funds are available for the visits of cooperation partners to Tübingen as well as visits of Tübingen academics to the cooperation partners.
- Invitations/deployments of up to 5 academics
- Travel costs (2nd/economy class)
- Catering during the event
- Student and academic assistants
Up to 14 days
Please include the following information and documents in your application.
- Description of the existing or planned coopertion
- Short draft of the planned joint project with information on the pursued third-party funding format (max. 2 pages)
- Financial plan
- CVs and publication lists of the participating academics
Please send your application by email to international.research(at)uni-tuebingen.de
Applications may be submitted at any time.