Head of the Integrative Transcriptomics group at the Interfaculty Institute for Bioinformatics and Medical Informatics (IBMI)
Since 1 April 2021 Vice Dean of Studies of the Central Management Office of the Faculty of Science
Room No: C326a
Phone: +49 (0)7071 – 29-78981
Office Hours: Tues 3-5 pm and by prior arrangement
Room No: C307
Phone: +49 (0)7071 – 29-70443
Office Hours: Mon thru Thur 8.00 am – 13.00 pm
PhD student in the TransRegio TR-261 "Cellular Mechanisms of Antibiotic Action and Production"
Room No: C303
Phone: +49 (0)7071 – 29-70448
Office Hours: by prior arrangement
PhD student in the “Integrative Transcriptomics” research group
Room No: C304
Phone: +49 (0)7071 – 29-70447
Office Hours: by prior arrangement
- Julia Söllner, PhD, now working as Scientist Clinical Bioinformatics at Boehringer Ingellheim in Biberach
- André Hennig, now working for DiFuture in Tübingen.
- Alexander Seitz, now working at Genetikum in Ulm.
- Alexander Peltzer, PhD, working at Boehringer Ingelheim.
- Aydin Can Polatkan, now working for DiFuture in Tübingen.
- Alexander Herbig, PhD, now working in the Department of Archaeogenetics at the Max Planck Institute for the Science of Human History in Jena.
- Günter Jäger, PhD, now working at CeGaT in Tübingen.
- Florian Battke, PhD, now working at CeGaT in Tübingen.
- Stephan Symons, PhD, now working at Recommind in Rheinbach in the vicinity of Bonn.
- Stefan Raue, now working as a PhD student at Daimler, Böblingen.
- Andreas Lehrmann, now working as a PhD student at the Max-Planck Institute for Intelligent Systems Tübingen, in the group of Michael Black.
- Dilek Dere, born Tuncbilek, now Master student bioinformatics in Tübingen
- Markus List, PhD, now working as a PostDoc at the University of Saarbrücken
- Sebastian Nerz
- Marc Rurik, now a PhD student bioinformatics in the group of Oliver Kohlbacher at the ZBIT
- Daniel Lehle
- Roland Keller
- Martin Mosisch, now working as a PhD student in the group of Andrew Torda in Hamburg.
- Christian Zipplies, now working as a computer scientist.
- Lucia Spangenberg, PhD, director in Montevideo, Uruguay.
- Hannes Angst
- Nastasja Trunk
- Stephan Gade, PhD,
- Janko Dietzsch, PhD, now working at Multi Channel Systems in Reutlingen
- Karin Zimmermann, now working as a PhD student in the group of Ulf Leser at the Humboldt Univ. of Berlin.
- Julian Heinrich, PhD, has been working with D. Weisskopf at the Univ. of Stuttgart, then as a PostDoc with Sean O’Donoghue in Sydney, now back as a PostDoc at the ZBIT
- Katharina Buck, PhD
- Claas Eggert,now working at GATC in Konstanz
- Christian Bender, received his PhD degree in Heidelberg.
- Mathias Ganter, received his PhD degree at the ETH Zürich.
- Christian Schillinger, PhD, now working at QIAGEN.
- Bettina Knapp, PhD, working at Boehringer Ingelheim
- Katrin Deubel
- Markus Riester, has been working as PhD student in the group of Prof. Peter Stadler, Leipzig. He has been working at Harvard Medical.
- Nils Gehlenborg, has been working as PhD student in the group of Dr. Alvis Brazma, EBI, UK. He moved to Boston in Oct 2010, and is now Assistant Professor at the Department of Biomedical Informatics at Harvard Medical School.
- Stephan Steigele, PhD, now working at GeneData in Basel.
- Matthias Zschunke, has been working as a scientist at Transinsight GmbH in Dresden.
- Alex Breit
- Daniela Eggle, had been working as PhD student in the group of Prof. Joachim Schultze, Klinikum der Uni Köln. She is now a group leader at Roche Penzberg.
- Amelie Stein, has received her PhD in the structural bioinformatics group of Prof. Patrick Aloy, Barcelona, Spain. She is now a Post-Doc in Denmark.
- Sven Fillinger, now working at QBiC in Tübingen.
- Kirstin Weber