Welcome to our International Master's Program in Machine Learning! The University of Tuebingen collaborates closely with the Max Planck Institute for Intelligent Systems and the Max Planck Institute for Biological Cybernetics and they form together one of leading research hubs for machine learning in Europe and world-wide. This manifests in several recent initiatives:
- the Cyber Valley,
- the Excellence Cluster ``Machine Learning: New Perspectives for Science'',
- the TUE AI Center (BMBF Competence Center for Machine Learning)
- the International Max Planck Research School for Intelligent Systems.
These initatives provide plenty of opportunities for research as well as industry contacts for the students of our master program. Below, you will find all the information you will need.
The next intake will be for the winter semester 2023/2024 with application deadline on 30.4.2023. Check here if you are eligible and get to know more about the application process.
- Thanks to the Konrad-Zuse-School ELIZA we can offer a small number of stipends (similar to DAAD stipends) to the master students starting next semester.
- ERC Consolidator Grant for Jakob Macke - Congratulations!
- 20 papers from Tübingen at ICLR 2023
- New course list for the Winter semester 2022/2023
- 28 papers from Tübingen at NeurIPS 2022 - Great news!
- The Tübingen AI Center gets permanent funding - fantastic news for Tübingen
- ERC Consolidator Grant for Georg Martius - Congratulations!
- Congratulations to Andreas Geiger for the Longuet-Higgins-Award of CVPR for the KITTI Benchmark data set!
- 20 papers from Tübingen at ICML 2022 and 26 papers at CVPR 2022
- ERC Starting Grant for Philipp Berens - Congratulations!
- We are part of ELIZA - a DAAD Konrad Zuse School of Excellence in AI
- 33 papers from Tübingen at NeurIPS 2021 - Congratulations!
- Congratulations to Zeynep Akata for the German Pattern Recognition Award of the DAGM
- Congratulations to Michael Niemeyer and Andreas Geiger for the Best Paper Award at CVPR 2021! In total, an amazing number of 27 papers from Tübingen at CVPR.
- Good news! Robert C. Williamson will join the University of Tübingen.
- Our Youtube channel ``Tuebingen ML'' features a lot of our lectures and talks
- Great news! Zeynep Akata and Andreas Geiger were awarded ERC Starting Grants - Congratulations!.
- Information about Tuebingen (housing, language classes etc) for International Students can be found here
- New Bosch AI Campus planned for Tübingen
More news can be found here.
- Information about the master program
- Admission Requirements and Application
- Course List for the Wintersemester 2022/2023
- If you have questions on the program or the admission requirements, please first check the webpages above and only if your question is not answered there, then contact:
- If you have any questions concerning the application portal or organisation of your studies, please contact the students' advisory service: