The program is intended to generate added benefits for doctoral students at various levels:
- Improved supervision from several tutors from different institutions and from different sports science sub-disciplines;
- The possibility to network with other doctoral students and with international experts;
- The stimulation of problem-oriented and interdisciplinary thinking and interdisciplinary cooperation;
- An increase in the visibility of doctoral degrees;
- Sensitization to the ethical and scientific-theoretical questions of a problem-oriented and interdisciplinary sports science.