Open Access means free access to scientific publications on the Internet. The basic idea of Open Access is that research funded with public money should be accessible free of charge.
The University Library supports you in publishing your scientific work.
Printed and Open Access publications
Pure Open Access publications
- Publish papers or articles in scientific journals: Framework agreements with external publishers; publication support by the university library: Publication fund
- Portals, series, serials, secondary publications: University repository
- Publishing journals: Tübingen Open Journals
- Central Open Educational Resources repository for teaching materials
- Research data portal
- Image database Image database
- Audio Archive
Do you already have an ORCID-iD?
Tübingen University Library is involved in the research operations of the University of Tübingen in a variety of ways. It supports and advises on the use of digital resources, methods and tools.
- University Library contact for your subject
- Specialized information services: Theology, Religious Studies, Criminology
- Project OCR-BW: automatic text recognition and transcription software for source material
- Digitised Collections
Research data management