|Professor||Prof. Dr. Andreas Zell|
|Lecture time||Tuesday 10:15 - 12:00|
|Location||Hörsaal 1 F119 (Sand 6/7) and online|
|Exam||Most likely in the first week after the semester|
|Alma-Portal||Foundations of Robotics|
Please join this lecture on Moodle.
The Foundations of Robotics lecture covers the mathematical and technical foundations of robotics, in particular stationary robots (manipulators). Topics:
- Introduction, goals, and applications in robotics
- Coordinate systems and transformations
- Manipulator kinematics
- Inverse manipulator kinematics
- Velocities and accelerations (Jacobi matrix, inverse)
The follow-up lecture (Mobile Robots) in the summer semester will focus on mobile robots.
5th semester and above, primarily linear algebra from Mathematics I-III is required.
Script A. Zell: Robotics I,
P.J. McKerrow: Introduction to Robotics, Addison-Wesley
Exercise sessions (Übungen)
|Tutors||Jonas Tebbe, Florian Wendt, Mariachiara Celato|
|Date of the exercise sessions||Tuesday 12:15 - 14:00 Uhr|
|Location||Hörsaal 1 F119 (Sand 6/7)|
|Issue of exercise sheets||each week via Moodle|
|Submission of solved sheets:||as PDF via Moodle, 1 week after|
|Return of graded sheets||via Moodle, Solutions presented in the exercise sessions|
- The exercises are to be handed in in teams of two.
- Please ask questions about the exercises to the supervisors through the forum in Moodle, so that all participants can benefit from it.
- Even if the tasks were solved using tools such as wxMaxima, source code alone is not accepted as a solution. The solution path and the final result must be clearly evident.