Dear Ethnology students in their first semester!
Due to Covid 19 please wear a mask in all facilities of the University and take care of the regulations of the University like the distance regulations to other persons. You are also obliged to fill in this form to take part in the event.
Introductory information and a introduction of our teaching staff can be found here.
The courses in the winter term 2021/22 will be mostly in attendance and partly online.
If you have any questions, please write to email@example.com
Further information for students of ethnology:
Due to Covid 19 there are some restrictions. We can offer you the following support services:
- The library including computer workspaces is accessible. For regulations and opening hours visit its website.
- We provide additional computers with internet access for students in the in the Barthel Room. The computers will be disinfected after each use and users are asked to use a hand disinfectant before use.
- Consultation hours are available, please contact the respective teaching person.
- The biggest changes could be in the planning of the mobility semester. Contact us and we will find a solution together.
Please feel free to contact us if there are any problems or questions that have arisen due to the developments in the context of the pandemic.
Stay healthy and take care of yourself!
Gabriele Alex and Karin Polit
We designed a free online class that covers major questions of the MA program such as:
- What is social and cultural anthropology?
- What are the learning objectives? How does the study experience look like? What job perspectives come with a Master in social and cultural anthropology?
- Which kind of core competencies are needed/learned?
- How does the application process look like?
To start the online class, please, follow this link: https://vitruv.uni-tuebingen.de/ilias3/goto_pr01_crs_6777.html