- We are happy to be welcome Xiangliang Li from ETH Zurich this Friday with a talk titled "Structures and dynamics of superradiant crystals with repulsive pumps".
- The Physics Colloqium reconvenes this coming Wednesday with a talk by Dr. Beatriz Olmos Sanchez titled "Collective light-matter interactions: when more is different".
Tübingen, 30th Oct, 2020
- We are very happy to be joined in the Physics Colloqium next week by Prof. Charles Adams from Durham University on 17th of June on "Re-engineering light-matter interactions using dipole-dipole interactions". We are also very happy to be joined on the 15th of July by Prof. Dr. Dante Marvin Kennes from RWTH Aachen who will tell us about "Non-equilibrium quantum matter on demand".
Tübingen, June 2020
- The Physics Colloqium reconvenes this Wednesday with a talk by Prof. Gerardo Adesso from the University of Nottingham on "Quantum resources and how to use them".
Tübingen, May 2020
- New approach to improve reliability and speed of large-ion based quantum computing in a ground breaking paper by an international group in which Prof. Dr. Igor Lesanovsky is involved.
Tübingen, April 2020
- Innovation Funds program of the Cluster of Excellence on Machine Learning: Understanding quantum effects in neural network models through ML has been approved.
Tübingen, December 2019
- Alfried Krupp-Förderpreis awarded to Prof. Dr. Christian Groß taking on Heisenberg professorship for research on Quantum Physics starting September.
Tübingen, July 2019