The Interfaculty Institute of Biochemistry (IFIB) is cooperating with ZEISS in the field of optical imaging. Our imaging facilities are now part of the labs@location community providing ZEISS customers with in-depth knowledge and dedicated services. Labs@location partners are part of a leading research facility and have built a strong reputation for implementing imaging technologies, applications or workflows.
- Confocal (point-scanning, line-scanning, spinning disk) and widefield microscopy
- Live cell imaging
- Intravital imaging of mice
- Ca2+ imaging (e.g., ratiometric)
- FRET-based imaging methods (e.g., ratiometric, sensitized emission, acceptor photobleaching)
- Photoactivation and photoconversion
- Fluorescence correlation spectroscopy (FCS)
- Fluorescence cross-correlation spectroscopy (FCCS)
- Scanning FCS in membranes
- TIRF imaging
- Single particle tracking
- Single molecule brightness-based stoichiometry analysis
- Single molecule subunit photobleaching counting
For further information on this collaboration, see the IFIB labs@location website.