Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences

Academic Advisory Service

Each department of our faculty has its own Consultation Service. During your entire study time you are welcome to contact the responsible consultant of your department. Any questions concerning your studies will be answered by them. If a question concerning examination procedures can not be answered please directly contact the examination office.

Concerning special problems during your studies, exams or critical suggestions please contact the responsible dean of the faculty.

The following links lead you directly to the study counselors: