Here you will find information, tips and tricks on the topic of digital teaching in times of Corona.
The Academic Affairs Office is the central contact point of the Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences for all questions relating to study organisation.
Its tasks include:
- supervision of the departmental academic council
- coordination of all study-related matters
- supporting the institutes at the faculty in communicating with the central administration and central committees, e.g. for
- establishment of new courses of study
- creation of new examination regulations
- system accreditation
- contact point for the central administration
At regular team meetings, we discuss the upcoming tasks.
You can find your contact person in the Academic Affairs Office here.
If you have any questions regarding individual courses of study or academic advising, please contact the relevant colleagues directly.