The English Department ranks high in terms of research output and participates in multiple interdisciplinary research projects funded by the EU, the German Research Foundation, and the DAAD:
- Collaborative Research Center 833: The Construction of Meaning
- Collaborative Research Center 923: Threatened Order - Societies under Stress
- EU COST Action: Comparative Analysis of Conspiracy Theories
- Interdisciplinary Center for Global South Studies
- Research Training Group 1808: Ambiguity - Production and Perception
Please visit the department sections for further information on publications and PhD and Habilitation projects.