International Students and all students inspired by intercultural exchange are our true VIPs! Come and sign up for TÜ-VIPP and join us online from October to December, 2021!
Participating in the Tü-VIPP program was an amazing experience. I learned a lot, met great teachers from one of the most prestigious universities in the world, and made many friends that I hope will continue to keep in touch (including the teachers). Many times, even though it was online, I felt like I really was in Tübingen! Thank you very much University of Tübingen for everything, I really loved the program.
The University of Tübingen offers a unique virtual course program to international students abroad and to all Tübingen students inspired by intercultural exchange. It can serve perfectly as a preparation for students who intend to study at Tübingen University or intend to study at a University abroad in the near future. The name Tü-VIPP demonstrates that we consider all these students our true VIPs. The Tübingen Virtual Intercultural Preparation Package (Tü-VIPP) includes various courses on topics such as German language, culture, politics and society, as well as intercultural communication and exchange. A virtual Buddy program is also included. Students can choose one or two courses and in addition the buddy program.
Please note that we have a new course in the program: a Kiswahili course with intercultural information on Rwanda (taught by a Prof from the University of Rwanda).
- Welcome to Tübingen - A digital German Beginners' Class (level: A1 or A2)
- Welcome to Tübingen - A digital German Class (Intermediate Level: B1)
- A digital Kiswahili Beginners' Class (level: A1)
- Germany - NOW!
- Access tour Germany
- Intercultural Communication "Insight Germany - (Ex)Change your Perspectives"
- Freedom of Expression in Europe Today
- Waging Peace through Intercultural Understanding
- Exploring Cultures, Expanding Perspectives
- Think Globally: International Tandems on Global Issues (English level: C1)
- Living and studying internationally: an intercultural exploration (English level: B1/B2)
- The Tandem Program
- The Buddy Program
- Undergraduate and graduate students from North and South America, Africa and Europe from all fields of study
- Students of the University of Tübingen
- Participants must be enrolled as students
- Very good command of English
- Participation in the courses will be free of charge.