(A) "The EU in Permanent Crises? Perspectives, Challenges, Solutions"
(B) "Representing the European Past: Memory and Place-Making in Cross-Cultural Communities"
- August 01 - August 30, 2024 (4 weeks)
- Arrival: Thursday, August 1
- Farewell Evening: Thursday, August 29
- Departure: Friday, August 30
The program comprises subject courses, a German language course (A0-A2) and an intercultural workshop. The courses and excursions are compulsory for all participants within the Summer School.
Students can choose between two Study Tracks:
- Track (A) "The EU in Permanent Crises? Perspectives, Challenges, Solutions"
- Track (B) "Representing the European Past: Memory and Place-Making in Cross-Cultural Communities"
Language and culture
- No German? No problem!
- German language courses on the profienciency levels A0-A2
- Intercultural workshop
The courses are designed for undergraduate students from all academic disciplines with a strong general interest in cultures, Europe and Germany in particular.
A very good command of English and the willingness to actively participate during course activities are required.
Participants must be at least 18 years old.
Max. participants: 48 (max. 24 participants per Study Track)
Please note: Participants in the Summer School will not be enrolled as students of the University of Tübingen.
The social program includes cultural activities as well as social gatherings such as a welcome and farewell reception, an intercultural evening, and making pretzels.
You will get the chance to experience German culture, explore Tübingen and its surroundings - a perfect chance get to know your classmates and Tübingen students better and have fun together.