Division III – Academic Affairs is responsible for the strategic and conceptional direction of Student Affairs and Studies at the University of Tübingen. We also offer events, courses and advice for students, teaching staff, doctoral students, and employees of any faculty.
- We support faculty representatives in all matters pertaining to the development of study programs.
- We offer advanced training and qualifications for teaching staff at the University of Tübingen.
- We provide academic advanced training programs for those already in work.
- We run courses for students as part of the Studium Professionale, the Writing Center and the Studio Literatur und Theater.
- Advice and coaching for those launching a career and liaising with business are also among our key tasks.
- We are responsible for University-wide projects aimed at improving study conditions and raising the quality of teaching; these include the ESIT program.
- We can help with applications for teaching funding and awards.
- And we plan and organize events such as the Career Day and the Long Night Against Procrastination.