Nationals from EU / EEA countries

If  you are a citizen from an EU or EEA country please apply with your national high school degree and in case of previous university studies a transcript of records. Please do not forget to add your language certificate if required. If you have further questions please contact Division IV-4, Advising and Admission of International Students before submitting your application. 

Nationals from EU / EEA countries are governed by the same rules as German applicants and must therefore apply in the same way as German Nationals. 

back to applications