We support innovation and founders!
As a comprehensive university, the University of Tübingen not only offers excellent research and teaching, but also promotes the transfer of technology into application and commercialization. The Startup Center team supports students and researchers as well as employees and alumni, so that successful startups can emerge from innovative ideas and projects.
Register for our newsletter here to stay up to date on upcoming events and startup news.
Eberhard Karls Universität Tübingen
Ob dem Himmelreich 7
+49 173 3836487
Startup Center on Linkedin
Startup Center on Instagram
Startup Center on YouTube
You are in the right place if you:
- would like feedback on your startup idea from your studies or research
- have an innovative idea and would like to evaluate its business model or are looking for support in developing business models
- want to apply for funding
- are looking for mentors, coaches or investors as a prospective founder
- want to acquire competence regarding innovation and startups
We will be happy to refer you to suitable contacts in the following matters:
- advice on starting freelance work or a small business
In order to access the Startup Center News, please see the German website: News